25 years of experience in diesel and LPG forklift repair. Most makes and models serviced. Personalized service is our mission. Small to medium sized businesses is our specialty. Serving the Inland Empire. Give us a call to discuss your current and future needs.
Do you have a few older lifts that have been neglected over time? Perhaps you were planning on replacing a lift but the economy has made it too difficult to buy new equipment. We can help you get your equipment back in shape. We can do it all at once, or set up stages of repair to fit your budget.
- Cylinder Repair
- Pump Repair
- Hose Repair
- Hydrostatic Steering Repair
Our special includes the following checks:
1. Safety inspection
2. Oil & filter change
3. Operational checks
4. Check of hydraulic system
5. Fluid level check
6. Charging system check
7. Lubricate mast, axle & linkages
8. Visual inspection
9. Fuel system check
10. Make minor adjustments
*Special rate for units up to 6000# only, parts are additional
Regular service for your forklift has been shown to:
Help maintain its value
Reduce the cost of repairs
SERVICES AND REPAIRS
- Repairs and servicing for all types and model forklifts
- Basic and major servicing for all LPG, Gas, Dual fuel, and Diesel Forklifts
- Preventative maintenance programs to keep your forklift operating at its best
- Service or repair any hydraulic problems and solve all of your electrical problems
- Service and repair dock plates and levelers
- All other warehouse equipment
- Service and repair on tractors, and other commercial vehicles
- Transportation of equipment from one location to another
- Fabrication and onsite welding
SCHEDULED FORKLIFT MAINTENANCE
Our technicians will travel to your location. They will change the oil, oil filter and air filter. They will also grease all fittings and blow off any dust out of the engine compartment and radiator or battery compartment. They will inspect the lift or equipment for any deficiencies and make sure all the safety equipment is working properly. These detections in deficiencies may save you in expensive repairs if neglected. We will never perform any repairs beyond the scope of the inspection without your authorization.
Why Forklift Maintenance?
Forklift maintenance is an investment that will pay dividends in the form of improved reliability, durability and resale value. Just like your car at home, the forklift, under normal conditions, will need forklift maintenance performed at regular intervals. To assure the proper performance of your equipment, it is imperative that scheduled forklift maintenance be completed at these designated intervals.